Christina Ioanna Pappa
|Office:||Technische Universität München |
Marsstraße 20–22 (rear building)
Room 471, 4th floor
|Phone:||+49 89 289-24395|
|Office hours:||By prior appointment|
Christina Ioanna Pappa has been a research assistant at the Assistant Professorship of Technical Educations at TUM since October 2019. She is currently working on the project "Teacher´s Professional Development in Science and Technology in Primary Schools". Previously, she completed her Bachelor´s degree at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in Greece as a primary school teacher and her Master´s degree in Research on Teaching and Learning (Master of Education, TUM, Munich). During her studies, she gained experience in empirical educational research as a research assistant at the Department of Educational Psychology under Prof. Dr. Tina Seidel (TUM), at the Chair of Didactics of Computer Science under Prof. Dr. Hubwieser (TUM), at the Chair for General Education, Educational and Socialization Research Prof. Dr. Ditton (LMU) and the Department of Technical Didactics with Prof. Dr. Pittich (TUM).
- Teacher training in elementary school
- Technical learning in elementary school (MINT orientation)
- Development of teaching and learning concept
You can find the exposé for the dissertation here.
- Pappa, C. I., Prummer, K., Pittich, D. (2021, November). Analyzing the future Engineering Education in Europe- First evidence from six European countries. In 2021 World Engineering Education Forum-Global Engineering Deans Council (WEEF-GEDC). IEEE.
- Pappa, C. I., Kosel, C., Schnitzler, K., & Seidel, T. (2020, 12/18). Using eye-tracking to investigate teacher gaze: Data accuracy and drawing of meaningful dynamic areas of interest in video stimuli. Pedagogická orientace, 29, 401-423. https://doi.org/10.5817/PedOr2019-4-401
- Pappa, C., Georgiou, D., Pittich, D., (2020, July 13-17). Measuring Primary Teachers’ Self-efficacy and Self-Concept of Ability in Technology Education. JURE 2020, Porto, Portugal. https://earli.org/JURE2020 (Conference Canceled)
- Pappa, C. I., Reinhold, S., Pittich, D., Vogel-Heuser, B., & Strobel, J. (2020, April). Engineers’ job-related perceptions of empathy in Germany. In 2020 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON) (pp. 741-745). IEEE.