- Bridging the gap between academia and practice in instructional design - a case study. European Association for Practitioner Research on Improving Learning (EAPRIL) 2023, 2023 more…
- Factors affecting skill transfer to the workplace in a Master´s program for professionals. European Association for Practitioner Research on Improving Learning (EAPRIL) 2023, 2023 more…
|Office:||Technische Universität München |
Marsstraße 20–22 (rear building)
Room 472, 4th floor
|Phone:||+49 89 289-24265|
|Office hours:||By prior appointment|
Since November 2021, I have worked as a research associate at the TUM Professorship of Technical Education. After a bilingual bachelor’s degree in business psychology (B.Sc.) in Cologne and Luxembourg, I completed my Master's in Research on Teaching and Learning (M.Ed.) at the Technical University of Munich. In addition to my studies, I also gained professional experience in the field of Corporate Human Resource Training and Development.
At the professorship, I am responsible for a research seminar for the master’s degree programs in Vocational Education (integrated), among other activities. Since October 2023, I have also worked at the TUM Institute for Lifelong Learning. Here, I am responsible for the project management of the scientific research project BoostEuroTeQ, which is funded by EU Horizon 2020. In addition, my activities in both areas create a link between the content and methodological focus of the professorship and the institute.
- Instructional design of blended learning and e-learning
- Teaching with multimedia
- Methodology and didactics in vocational education and training
- Vocational learning in the additive manufacturing sector