Kerstin Kiefer, M.Sc., StRin
Teacher of Business, Economics and Vocational Education
|Office:||Technical University of Munich |
Marsstraße 20–22 (rear building)
Room 464, 4th floor
|Phone:||+49 89 289 24321|
|Office hours from October 23:|| |
Virtual office hours: Monday, 9:00 – 10:00 (by appointment, via Zoom https://tum-conf.zoom.us/j/68421874456, Code: 122210)
- Since 09/2021: Seconded teacher of Business, Economics and Vocational Education at the TUM School of Social Sciences and Technology, Technical University of Munich.
- 08/2013-08/2021: Graduate secondary school teacher (Studienrätin), Staatliche FOSBOS in Kaufbeuren.
- 09/2011-07/2013: Teacher trainee (Referendariat) at vocational schools, disciplines taugth: economics and sports (Städtische Berufsschule Nürnberg, Direktorat 6 sowie 14, Staatliche FOSBOS Kaufbeuren).
- 10/2009-08/2011: Master`s Degree in Business and Human Ressource Education at Friedrich-Alexander-University (FAU) in Erlangen-Nürnberg (Department Prof. Dr. Karl Wilbers), second subject: sports (Degree: Master of Science).
- 09/2009-12/2010: Working Student at Siemens AG in Nürnberg, Department Human Resources.
- 05/2009-09/2009: Student Assistant at the Chair of Business and Human Resources Education (Department Prof. Dr. Karl Wilbers) at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- 10/2006-03/2010: Bachelor`s Degree in Business Sciences at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg (Department Prof. Dr. Karl Wilbers), main focus: Business and Human Ressource Education (Degree: Bachelor of Arts).
- 07/2008-05/2009: Working Student at Siemens AG in Nürnberg, Department Human Resources.
- 09/2004-07/2006: Higher education entrance qualification at Berufliche Oberschule Bamberg.
- 08/1998-08/2004: Commerical clerk in the department of operations management at Fränkischer Eisenhof in Bamberg.
- 08/1996-07/1998: Vocational Trainee of management assistant for wholesale and foreign trade at Fränkischer Eisenhof in Bamberg.
- 07/1996: Secondary school level I certificate at the Städtische Graf-Stauffenberg Wirtschaftsschule in Bamberg.
- Lecturer in the field of Business, Economics and Vocational Education
o Course: Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Economic Education (from winter semester 2021/2022)
o Tutorial for the school internship TUMpaedagogicum in Economic Education (from winter semester 2021/2022)
o Tutorial: Theory meets Practice (from winter semester 2021/2022)
o Course: Social Entreprenteurship Education an und mit beruflichen Schulen
(from winter semester 2022/23)
- Course-related advisory service for prospective and current students
- Participation in the aptitude procedure for the Master's degree programmes in Business Education I & II
- Member of the Examination Board of the degree programmes in Business Education