Head of the Professorship
|Office:||Technical University of Munich |
Marsstraße 20–22 (rear building)
Room 474, 4th floor
|Phone:||+49 89 289 24253|
|Office hours:||Wednesday 16:00-18:00|
- Since 10/2019: Head of the Assistant Professorship for Business, Economics and Vocational Education at the Technical University of Munich (School of Education).
- 04/2017 – 08/2019 Deputy Professor at the Chair of Business and Human Resource Education at Otto-Friedrich-University in Bamberg.
- 09/2016: Interim evaluation and extension of the Junior Professorship for Business and Economics Education at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
- 10/2013 - 03/2017: Junior Professor for Business and Economics Education at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
- 03/2008 - 04/2013: PhD at the Faculty of Law, Management and Economics at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Chair of Business and Economics Education.
Dissertation title: “Organizational and motivational factors influencing teachers' reform actions - an empirical study using structural equation and mixture analyses”.
- 03/2007 - 09/2013: Research Assistant at the Chair of Business and Economics Education at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
- 10/2003 - 02/2007: Studies of Business and Economics Education (second subject: Mathematics/Statistics) at Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz.
Degree: Diplom Handelslehrer, (Dipl.-Hdl.) (certified teacher for vocational schools focusing on business and administration).
- 10/2000 - 09/2003: Training and activity as Sales Manager at Lidl GmbH und Co. KG.
- 10/2000 - 09/2003: Dual studies of Business Administration, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Stuttgart (Duale Hochschule Baden-Wuerttemberg Stuttgart, DHBW Stuttgart). Degree: Diplom-Betriebswirt (BA) (comparable to a Bachelor in Business Administration with a specialization in commerce).
- 1999 - 2000: Military service.
- 1999: General higher education entrance qualification, Wilhelm-Hofmann-Gymnasium,
- Computers & Education
- Human Resource Management Journal
- Learning and Instruction
- International Review of Economics Education
- Learning and Individual Differences
- Vocations and Learning
- Empirical Research in Vocational Education and Training
- PLOS ONE
- Journal of Economic Education (JEE)
- Citizenship, Social and Economics Education
- International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy (iJEP)
- Zeitschrift für Pädagogik
- Zeitschrift für Erziehungswissenschaft
- Zeitschrift für empirische Pädagogik
- Zeitschrift für ökonomische Bildung
- Empirische Pädagogik
- Division 7 – Vocational Education Section in the GERA (DGfE)
- American Educational Research Association (AERA)
- German Educational Research Association (GERA/DGfE)
- Subdivision Educational Research in the GERA (DGfE)
- German Society for Research in Higher Education (GfHf)
- Association of teacher at vocational schools in Bavaria – Germany (Verband der Lehrer an beruflichen Schulen in Bayern (VLB))
- 10/2017: Second prize in the Best Paper Award at the annual meeting of the National Association of Economic Educators (NAAE - together with Dr. Roland Happ).
- 11/2015: Free research funding by the Deutsche Bundesbank for outstanding projects in the field of economic and financial literacy in Germany.
- 09/2014: Käthe and Ulrich Pleiß Foundation Prize for outstanding dissertations in the field of business, economics and vocational education.
- 04/2014: Alfred Teves Foundation Prize for outstanding dissertations, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
- 2009 - 2010: Spokesman for the junior members of the Gutenberg Academy.
- 2009 - 2011: Junior member of the Gutenberg Academy (for excellent PhD students). Homepage: http://www.gutenberg-akademie.uni-mainz.de