Have you conducted an (un)published study that deals with reading strategies in a digital reading environment? Then send us your work! Whether it's a conference paper, dissertation, report, manuscript, or dataset, every contribution is welcome and helps us build up as large of a database as possible.
Your submission could be eligible if it meets the following criteria:
- Use of a pre-post control design
- Conducted in the context of digital reading (regardless of subject, e.g., biology or history)
- Inclusion of a treatment group using a reading strategy in a digital reading environment compared to a comparison group learning without a reading strategy in a digital reading environment
- Conducted in a school or university context
- Had at least one student reading outcome as the dependent variable
- Published/conducted between the year 2000 and the present
Our meta-analysis aims to determine whether students who use targeted reading strategies in a digital reading environment differ in reading comprehension and reading motivation from students who read without reading strategies within a digital environment.
Would you like to support us in our research? Then please send us your contribution as soon as possible, at the latest by 31 May 2022! If interested, please send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and would be pleased if you spread our call among colleagues and others that might be interested!